Let's get weird 1) Sexuality?
Heterosexual2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
Hmmm…I dunno.3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
"Accompany it with colorful beet relish and French rolls (One per person)" -The Diabetic Gourmet4) What do you think about most?
Right now….my stories and James. 5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
"Now yours." –From James talking about whose turn it is on our RP.6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
Sometimes with, sometimes without. Usually just a shirt and panties.7) What's your strangest talent?
I can read really fast. If you asked to me read a big novel, if I'm into it I can finish by the next two hours. 8) Girls....
can be so hypocritical; Boys....
can be nice if you give them a chance.9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
Nope.10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
Like, two days ago.11) Do you have any strange phobias?
Strange? Elevators. 12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
Yes, a straw. Which I then proceeded to snort Dr. Pepper through said straw….don't do that.13) What's your religion?
Pentecostal.14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Walking or playing with chalk.15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
Behind! Defiantly. 16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
Italobrothers17) What was the last lie you told?
That hurts! (Only James will get this.)18) Do you believe in karma?
Not really. Hope karma doesn't hurt me for that. –ba dum tss-19) What does your URL mean?
On Tumblr, it's just a mix of KrystalHyrule and her nickname of White Wolf.20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
Weakness: I trust easily. Strength: I love helping others in need.21) Who is your celebrity crush?
>///> Tom Hiddleston22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
Nope23) How do you vent your anger?
I brood and hide in my room.24) Do you have a collection of anything?
Buttons and pins!25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
Neither really but if given the choice, phone.26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
No but I have to accept it.27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
Hate: You know those holographic cards that show a different image depending on what angle you look at it? Scratching one of those will warrant murder. Love: Rain. Any kind.28) What's your biggest "what if"?
What if I'm not needed or worthy enough?29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
Ghosts…not really. Alien yes but that's because I saw one.30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
Right: Computer monitor. Left: Phone31) Smell the air.
What do you smell? Books.32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
Washington D. C33) Choose: East Coast or West Coast? West. Warmer there.
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender? I…Don't …Know.
35) To you, what is the meaning of life? 42.
36) Define Art. Anything that expresses oneself. That can range from traditional art like paintings to music and dance.
37) Do you believe in luck? Sometimes
38) What's the weather like right now? Sunny! For once.
39) What time is it? 9:30 AM
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed? Nope!
41) What was the last book you read? Howl's Moving Castle –Diana Wynnn Jones
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline? YESSSS!
43) Do you have any nicknames? I prefer Kryssy but my family will call me all sorts of names. James calls me many different ones like Gem or Kitten.
44) What was the last movie you saw? Jurassic Park 3D
45) What's the worst injury you've ever had? Broke mah toe.
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly? Nope.
47) Do you have any obsessions right now? Slenderman.
48) What's your sexual orientation? Didn't I already answer this? Heterosexual
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you? Yes, that I skipped Kindergarten. Explain that!
50) Do you believe in magic? Depends on the type of magic.
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong? Sometimes but I still give them a chance.
52) What is your astrological sign? Leo
53) Do you save money or spend it? Try to save, end up spending.
54) What's the last thing you purchased? Leo and Pieces pillowcases
55) Love or lust? Love.
56) In a relationship? Yes!
57) How many relationships have you had? One.
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue? No.
59) Where were you yesterday? At home mostly, was at school for a few hours.
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? I hope not…damn, this girl's sweater.
61) Are you wearing socks right now? Nope!
62) What's your favorite animal? Wolf.
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you? I don't think I have one.
64) Where is your best friend? In Texas. Damn you Narutoooo!
65) Spit or swallow?(; Swallow.
66) What is your heritage? Irish and German with Cherokee.
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM? Watching Lost Tapes on Netflix
68) What do you think is Satan's last name? Ummm…Devil?
69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off? Not completely by myself, I need assistance of items. Question 69
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend? Hell Yeah.
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do? Save the dog, damn my boss.
72) You are at the doctor's office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? Only those close to me. b) What do you do with your remaining days? Spend them with people I love. c) Would you be afraid? Yes but I think that's natural.
73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love. Fuck! Umm…Trust. Love will come with that.
74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it? I'm So Excited
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number? 9683
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship? Trust, Trust, Trust.
77) How can I win your heart? Can't have it, you'd have to tear it from James's cold dead hands.
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity? Defiantly. I think the most creative are the most insane.
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far? Going to College where I met friends I'll love for a lifetime.
80) What size shoes do you wear? 8W
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone? Krystal: Creative To The End.
82) What is your favorite word? Cheese. I like lisping at the end.
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart. Blood
84) What is a saying you say a lot? Anyways.
85) What's the last song you listened to? I'd Lie.
86) Basic question; what are your favorite color/colors? Green and Blue
87) What is your current desktop picture? On my laptop it used to be a picture of Rock Lee. Now its dad's Bing desktop
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be? I can't wish death on anyone so no one.
89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on? Well I could be stupid and say this one but I am usually afraid of the question: what's wrong?
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything; they're just standing around your bed. What do you do? Get them to dance with my Captains Hat!
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power? Shape shift.
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again? >////< Kissing James for the first time again.
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be? Donovan.
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be? Justin Bieber so I can smother him in his sleep.
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go? London
96) Do you have any relatives in jail? Nope, not at the moment
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car? Thankfully no.
98) Ever been on a plane? Yes, hated it.
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say? Either penis really loud or This is your subconscious, I'm leaving, your brain worries me.
Anybody who wants to can do this~!
Journal CSS made by ~caybeach
Brushes by ~gvalkyrie